TRITEC Building Company served as construction manager for the renovation of an existing facility into a new 80,000-square-foot health center for Hudson River Healthcare.
The building was formerly a Verizon facility with 12-inch thick concrete floors, which proved to be a significant challenge during the renovation. Converting the facility to a medical building required dozens of penetrations to be made for plumbing, electric, and gas. Floors had to be x-rayed to avoid damaging the rebar in the concrete. Including the concrete roof which required new roof drains and HVACV penetrations Interior construction featured a unique modular construction type for the interior walls. Construction took approximately nine months to complete.
• Installed a FUJI Septic System 400’ away from the building with a force main
• Did extensive Masonry repair to the existing exterior block and brick
• Replaced the all the parking lot carbs and pavement
• Installed an enormous amount of Trees, Shrubs and plantings to the landscaping
• Install New Fire Sprinkler and Fire Alarm Systems
Services include primary care, women’s health, pediatrics, podiatry, behavioral health, nutrition, HIV and hepatitis C services, urgent care, radiology, dental care, and optometry.
The Patchogue Health Center employs 54 people and serves 9,000 patients annually.