The Vice President, Finance & Accounting (“Vice President) is responsible for all financial accounting and reporting for TRITEC (the “Company”) and related entities. The Vice President is a key participant in the senior management team that leads this growing and dynamic company. Adheres to the customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to team members and third parties as defined by the TRITEC Company policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player, capable of influencing at all levels to build a finance and accounting structure that supports business plans with efficient, effective, proactive financial and accounting controls.
- Manage staff effectively, including coaching/developing, promoting teamwork, communicating effectively, and providing performance feedback.
- Able to drive assignments and projects to completion in an accurate and quality fashion; coordinating activities and resolving issues to meet deadlines.
- Manage conflicting priorities and adapts well to changing demands.
Financial Statements, Tax and Reporting
- Responsible for Consolidated GAAP Financial Statements for the Company and affiliated entities and joint venture entities for executive management, owners, board and lenders.
- Manage annual financial audit and coordination of information for tax compliance matters.
- Responsible for annual tax return review for TRITEC and related entities.
- Production of internal management reporting with information necessary to effectively monitor goals and objectives.
Internal Controls and Process Improvement
- Responsible for identifying and addressing significant areas of risk exposure to the Company and communicating these issues to senior management.
- Responsible for file management and record retention of accounting information.
- Periodic review and update of internal controls.
Construction and Development Activities
- Oversight of construction and development accounting including loan draws and GAAP/tax compliance and reporting matters.
- Oversight of cash and investment accounts of Company, timely and appropriate reporting and forecasting of cash flow sources and uses, and AR collections.
- Identifying and initiating process improvements and technical solutions to improve business processes.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA (active status) required.
- MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience including public accounting (preferably with a “big 4”)
- Proven supervisory skills required.
- Real Estate Owner/Operator/Developer/Manager experience preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Possess solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Company utilized software systems.
TRITEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE M/F/D/V