TRITEC Asset Management, Inc. provides comprehensive property management services with a clear focus on maximizing value. We are currently looking for the right candidate to join our Asset Management team. The Tenant Services Representative will assist in Tenant Relations, Service Requests, Billing, Insurance, Lease Administration, and Reporting within our portfolio.
Qualified candidates will have experience managing people in a customer service-oriented environment, have been responsible for the operations at an individual property, and have a desire to be part of a team-oriented environment. A minimum five years of experience in customer service, BA/BS, minimum two years of experience in property management, facilities coordination, or related field. Must have strong organizational and communication skills. Proficient in Word and Excel. We offer a competitive wage, complete benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental and vision plans. We do not offer a relocation package. TRITEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. M/F/D/V. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
Main Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Primary point of client contact managing all communication in a positive and professional manner with a strong commitment to quality customer service. This team member will answer departmental emails, calls and respond to written correspondence as needed.
- Receives incoming tenant service requests, determines priority and routing of requests to the appropriate team member and/or vendor (with assistance from Director of Property Management and/or Property Manager as needed).
- Responsible for accurate daily processing of service request work orders, and tracking vendor documentation including but not limited to invoice review, verification of work completion for billing/accounting department.
- Coordinates with external vendors to ensure tenant service requests are met.
- Conduct periodic client surveys regarding the quality of facility services performed and reporting feedback to department management.
- Organize meetings for the department, includes scheduling, assist with preparation of agenda/minutes/notes as needed.
- Update emergency personnel listings on a weekly basis with answer service.
- Update client and vendor contact information for the department records
- Review, maintain and track Certificates of Insurance files.
- Assist with various property management projects as needed.
- Assist with building access systems, as authorized.
- General administrative duties as needed with position, filing, mail, typing and in accordance with policies and deadlines.
- Maintains an inventory of the department’s office supplies; prepares supply orders for approval and orders approved items through Office Operations.
- Assist in preparing materials, compiling statistical information and other special projects as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related real estate, customer service experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams).
- Familiarity with Workorder systems platforms.
- Notary license is preferred