31 West Main Street
Situated in the heart of suburban downtown revitalization, the 31 West Main Building has stood in the Patchogue Village for more than a century and has been completely renovated to prepare it to be a vital part of Patchogue for the next century. Today, 31 West Main is a 26,334 SF mixed-use Office and Retail building. The original structure once stood with impressive architectural features; high ceilings, keystones, cornices, crown molding and tin ceilings, many of these features have returned in the revitalization.
The redeveloped facade, reintroduction of the original cornice at the top of the building, replacement of all storefronts, a new main entrance, and lobby core, upgraded elevator, bathrooms and hallways are all completed. The building has become the jewel of Main St and is at a prime location in the heart of the New Village at Patchogue project.
- Multiple uses considered.
- Many size opportunities available.
- Located in new development. 291 residential units 600+ new residents
- Illuminated parking throughout development
- Five new buildings
- 18-hour electric atmosphere
- A vibrant and exciting environment
- Open courtyard for community events
New Village at Patchogue:
- 4.87-acre mixed-use, multi-modal, residential redevelopment bounded by Main Street to the south, North Ocean Avenue to the east, Lake Street to the north and a parcel to the west of Havens Avenue.
- Long Island Railroad
- Ferry to Fire Island.
The development, construction, and the current management of the property are all done by TRITEC.
There are currently two available suites. For more information regarding leasing, please contact us at email@example.com