TRITEC Building Company recently completed phase 3 of the St. Anthony’s High School
Science Center. The Science Center project includes one modern chemistry room, one chemistry/microbiology room, one earth science/physics room, two multidisciplinary rooms, one marine biology room and the Padre Pio
meeting room. The Friar Quest research room, also a part of the Science Center, allows students to use new technologies to test advances in medicine and environmental studies. The new labs include Oak Casework, Solid surface epoxy table tops, LED Lighting with occupancy sensors, SMART Board's, Experiment Fume Hoods, Seamless Epoxy Floors, New HVAC systems, New Low E Glass Windows, Vinyl Wall Covering, Stained Glass, Mahogany Wood Paneling & New Window Treatments.
Project Size:25,000 sq. ft.
Location:275 Wolf Hill Road, South Huntington, NY 11747
Contact: Saint Anthony's High School
The stained glass in the Padre Pio room came from a Church in New Jersey, possibly a German Parish circa. 1898 created by Artist Franz Xaver Zettler (1841-1916 ) who created the center piece in the Padre Pio Room. He was a contemporary of Louis Comfort Tiffany and although he is not as well known, at the time his art had the same prestige as Tiffany. The smaller windows on that wall were created using pieces that were cut off the same 13 foot tall window that that centerpiece was originally. It was installed by Somers Stained Glass to fit St. Anthony’s requirements. Somers Stained Glass, a family owned business, has been in existence since 1897.