24 Research Way
24 Research Way is a class “A” medical office building developed, constructed and managed by TRITEC. The building is located on 3.4 acres in the Stony Brook Technology Center in East Setauket, Long Island New York. This ground up 20,400 sq. ft. single story project features direct suite entrances, beautiful landscaping and water-view suites. The exterior is comprised mainly of a two tone brick finish, tinted glass, accented with striking aluminum trim overhangs. The tenants in the building include HMCA, a stand-up MRI center, Stony Brook Surgical Associates’ Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center, New York Spine & Brain Surgery, PC, and the Department of Urology at Stony Brook University Hospital.
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
- Head Injury Association Medical Office
- Stony Brook Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Woodland Pond Multi-Family
- Island Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Jefferson’s Ferry
- Stony Brook University Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 181 Belle Mead Road
- Dr. Gerard J Furst, DPM
- Stony Brook Urology
- 179 Belle Mead Road
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc.