Build A Career With TRITEC
At TRITEC we recognize and value our employees as our greatest asset. We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities in commercial real estate and construction. TRITEC offers a highly competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package that provides a balance to both the work and personal lives of our employees. We seek to employ people of exceptional quality, expertise, and determination who strive to make a difference every day. TRITEC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by law.
We are currently seeking a motivated and talented Administrator to work in our Construction Management department.
The successful candidate will need to be able to support various administrative tasks. This will include coordinating construction project documentation such as submittals, contracts, certificates of insurance, Operations Manuals etc. The successful candidate will also maintain and update electronic filing systems and manage project records for specific projects and/or the department. The successful candidate will be able to work fluently with the team in developing an understanding of priorities and urgent issues and assist with various office duties as needed (incoming and outgoing mail/packages, phone coverage, photocopying, filing, faxing, office supplies, and company events).
• Demonstrating proven ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to coordinate the flow of paperwork throughout a department.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, be an effective Team Player, be self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Timberline, Procore, AIA experience is a plus
• Possess good analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with minimal supervision; possess self-discipline with the ability to effectively prioritize
• Strong understanding of project flow from preconstruction through project completion
• Strong internal office and field communication skills
• Ability to represent company in a professional and positive manner
We offer a competitive wage, complete benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental and vision plans. Some travel necessary. NO RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE. Email resume and cover letter including desired SALARY. We are an equal employment employer. M/F/D/V
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org