TRITEC was born of a family dream, so the company is naturally steeped in the values of home and community. Wherever TRITEC does business, it’s with a deep appreciation of the firm’s ongoing responsibility to give back to that community.
TRITEC’s motto, “Have Fun, Win, Be Nice” reflects a culture that values both individual and company community service‚ contributions of time, talent, and money to organizations such as:
- The American Cancer Society
- Community Development Company of Long Island
- Long Island Housing Partnership
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Hope House Ministries
- St. Anthony’s High School
- The Make a Wish Foundation In 2000, TRITEC employees organized a not-for-profit charity event known as Montauk We Hope to raise funds for Hope House Ministries. Each year nearly 500 riders leave TRITEC’s corporate offices and ride to Hither Hills State Park in Montauk enjoying a beautiful ride culminating in a ocean front barbecue all while raising money for a great cause.
- TRITEC is proud to support the Long Island Association at Tonight’s Gala congratulations to all the Honorees!
- TRITEC is proud to support the Down Syndrome Advocacy Foundation at today’s 3rd Annual DSAF Golf Outing.
- TRITEC is proud to support Long Island Pine Barrens Society and would like to thank them for their work protecting our local environment.
- TRITEC is proud to support Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center’s Ann LePage Golf Classic benefiting Brookhaven Hospice.
- TRITEC is proud to sponsor the 29th Annual Run Around the Lake hosted by the Ronkonkoma Rotary