The Shipyard at Port Jeff Harbor
- Nautical, seaside, in line with the architecture and history of the Village.
- Windows and exterior walls designed to withstand 120 mph hurricane winds.
- Parking area fully waterproofed and structurally designed to resist pressures and infiltration of rising flood waters.
- The site plan is designed to allow fire truck access to three sides of the property, with hydrants located on site for fire suppression.
- Ample parking spaces 168 spaces beneath the structure protecting cars and drivers from the elements and providing safe comfortable access to the homes. As a precaution, passive flood gates are being installed at entrances.
- Eliminates and replaces unused dilapidated motel with vibrant apartment building with 112 new households, bringing millions of dollars of new disposable income into the Village. There will be both construction jobs and permanent jobs created by the project.
For more information about the property or to be notified about pre-leasing please visit www.shipyardportjeff.com